What is SmartlyPen Abs/Pla Filament ?
ABS or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is a common thermoplastic used for 3D printing. It means that it softens and can be molded when heated and hardened when cooled.
The SmartlyPen Abs/Pla Filament tops the list when it comes to quality. Especially when it comes to hardness and gloss.
- Excellent aesthetic value
- You can use it to draw 3D objects from the paper to real life.
- It comes in 20 different colors.
Did you know ?
ABS is found especially in the famous bricks developed by LEGO.
ABS was developed around 1990.
The first 3D printer in space uses Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic.
- Material: ABS
- Model Number: 100m 3D Printing Pen Filament
- Color: 20 random color
- Length: 5m/color
- Printing with ABS is the strong smell while it prints. We recommend printing in a well ventilated room
100m 3D Printing Pen Filament
20 random color
3D Printer/3D Printing Pen
Kid's Jewelry & Accessories