Homemade Physical Magnetic Levitation
Magnets are simply amazing. Fun joins science. Teach it to your children.
What is a Homemade Physical Magnetic Levitation?
First, the best way to teach anything in science is through practice. Indeed, ain’t nothing better than Homemade Physical Experiment involving Magnetic Levitation to explain electromagnetism to the little ones. What’s North? Where’s south… Forget your pen and paper. It’s time to make Physics fun for the little ones.
Then, This educational kit is fun tested. It is your best tool to develop your children’s cognitive abilities. Make them curious about the big mysteries of life. In conclusion, you will boost their imagination.
During their play time, they will observe and record, and in the end, they will learn that opposites attract each other while same polarities repel. Playing with magnets is one of the first bits of science most children discover. They’re easy to use, safe and verily, entertaining.
Tips and Key-points about magnets:
- A Magnet has two poles: a north and a south pole
- Unlike poles attract, like poles reppel
- A magnet creates a “magnetic field”
- If you cut a magnet in half, you would get two separate north poles and two Souths.
- The earth has a magnetic field.
- If you rub a magnet on a metal, it turns into a magnet.
- Packing: opp bag
- Material : Wood, Magnets
- Size: about 13.2 cm x 6 cm
For Age: juvenile (7-14 years, 3-6 years old)
Package contents: 1× Homemade Magnetic kit
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 10 cm|